Get Pregnant Naturally - IVF studies have shown that women with MTHFR mutations are more likely to experience recurrent implantation failure - 4/10/2023
We’re digging into the MTHFR gene variant and why this matters when you are trying to conceive.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
1) Why addressing MTHFR is essential when you are on the fertility journey (i.e. which supplement is essential and what so many people are still getting this wrong)
2) What studies tell us about MTHFR and optimal fertility
3) The link between miscarriage and MTHFR gene variant
4) Why testing blood homocysteine is crucial, and it’s still not a standard of care in conventional medicine
5) Specific diet and lifestyle strategies and exactly which markers to test
MTHFR: What You Need to Know About This Common Gene Mutation - 4/4/2023
Fertile Minds Radio - Fertility and MTHFR 3/22/2023
Understanding How MTHFR Mutations and Methylation Affect Fertility and Pregnancy, with Ricardo Miranda, LAc and Hillary Talbot, DOM. We discuss the major influence that chromosomal methylation has on our cells’ genetic expression, and how we can manipulate it to our advantage.